Saturday, June 13, 2009

WHY "SNIPERCATCHER?"

The greatest thing I ever did in my life was to help catch two snipers, John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo. In October, 2002 I was producing the Charlie Warren Show on WMAL, when cops were closing in on the snipers. CNN gave the license number of their car, so I wrote it down in longhand for Charlie to read on the air. A few hours later, the cops caught them. We didn't think much about it until Whitney Donahue, the truck driver who turned them in, said on "Good Morning America" that he got the numbers listening to us. (Charlie still has the original sheet of typing paper with my handwriting)

For the original version of this post, see
http://www.geocities.com/thatjanedoe/Janedoesblog.html and scroll down to April 26th.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, You are doing great work.
    Kindly Check out my New Android Game American Speed on your Android Mobile .
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg This is Great thing
    I love it...
    Check My Game
    Rally Driving

    ReplyDelete